6 problems that Growcart’s tilted trellis series solves
- High Electrical cost and wasted light – The GrowCart’s “light catch technology” allows more of the light’s energy PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) to reach more the plant. Our high-performance tilting trellis design gives you control by raising the sides of the plant closer to the source where, measured PAR (Photosynthetic active Radiation) is the weakest. The result is a more even distribution of light and better-quality product and increased yields.
- Limited space for indoor growers – Because of the geometry, angled growing in our grow cart and mobile grow tables are the answers that allows the forward-thinking grower to get 25% more product in the same footprint.
- Low Ceiling Height. Many grow rooms are limited to 8’ ceiling height and most grow tents are even lower. Bigger isn’t always better. By training your plants into our high-performance trellis system you can grow low. This allows you to have better control of space between the light fixture and your plants, preventing hot spots and light scorch and still maximizing yield.
- Plants that are on the ground or locked in place with netting are hard to reach and care for, making the grower stoop, bend and maneuver around the plant. Our mobile grow tables get your plants off the ground, reducing fatigue and back strain. This allows the grower to work in a more comfortable position. The cart is on wheels and maneuvering the cart to where you can best have space to work instead of letting the plant dictate his workplace.
- Drying and preparing plants to harvest is time consuming and tedious. Many growers tell us this is their least favorite thing to do. With Growcart you just clip and flip. Clip the plant away from the growing medium and flip the trellis upside down to dry. Drying and curing is a breeze.
- Mold accumulation and poor nutrient -- By having the plants off the ground and utilizing GrowCart’s high-performance trellis, you improve airflow reducing mold exposure and it makes it easier to train plants to produce more saleable product. Nutrient intake is improved by having easier to maintain plants.
- Limited plant licensing – Growers are often licensed to only grow a certain number of plants. By utilizing our grow cart you will get more saleable product from that same number of licensed plants, putting more money into your pockets. Both the GrowCart tilting trellis design and GrowCart Big Tree System allow maximum yields for whatever you are licensed to grow.
Be the envy of other growers who don’t dare to try something new and innovative. Don’t be a Flat Earther. Instead, get the angle on better growing.Inquire about GrowCart’s sample cart program to give Angled or Big Tree Growing a try.